* Re: busybox + SELinux (warrior) - reboot issue
@ 2019-11-21 14:54 Yair Itzhaki
From: Yair Itzhaki @ 2019-11-21 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Anybody?

Thanks,
Yair

* Re: busybox + SELinux (warrior) - reboot issue
@ 2019-11-21 15:15 ` Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2019-11-21 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I've been trying to find time to look into it, but I've not had any so far.

I'd suggest trying it on more full Linux system first to see if that resolves
the issue.  If it does, then it's simply a configuration and you can use the
audit messages to help figure it out..  but the fact it's rebooting suggests to
me that something is incorrect in the initscripts when used with busybox.

--Mark

@ 2019-11-22 18:27 ` Ayoub Zaki
From: Ayoub Zaki @ 2019-11-22 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

you should inherit in your image recipe the following bbclass:

inherit selinux-image

It will set the security label of your filesystem using your refpolicy offline so it does not need to relabel again.

Best regards

* busybox + SELinux (warrior) - reboot issue
@ 2019-11-13 18:06 Yair Itzhaki
From: Yair Itzhaki @ 2019-11-13 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto