* ITL and Fair Pay Projects Summary.
@ 2020-04-08  6:15 Sami Lands Medias
From: Sami Lands Medias @ 2020-04-08  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

With a large data correlation we can make this work the best, in the
modern time.

ITL - a fair pay orinted linux distribution with the optimal goal of
perfection as much as can be over time.

Samáj Trance Drum - Trance music connected to its roots, and represented
in an optimal way.

I/T Eon Enligthened - A chan-realized concept of The Dewa, solving
sectarian schisms, with this accurate concept.

Samepodiet Parti - a politican party and speakerbox for when needed.

Akraxaz - a game idea supporting 3-D culture all the way back to c-64
and now Vulkan.

Hoods 4' G-d: Christanity has gone gay support, and this seems optimal
economically from the alpha-christian Jung perspective.

This is all part of potentiality blocks out, and realizing culture in
the I/T Eon the best way.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjdZU88Jtu3_HL_N0_KkiA

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-08  6:16 UTC | newest]