* [Bluez-devel] About the pairing event
@ 2007-01-22 12:42 Fernando Unzu
From: Fernando Unzu @ 2007-01-22 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-devel

Hello,
I'm working by searching the mode of caught the pairing event with my PC from
one mobile.

With the rfcomm I have achieved to know when an OBEX connection is gone to be
realized (for example).

But the pairing event I think it is not controlled by rfcomm.

It is so?

In the sdptool I haven't found the service that offers that (or is not a
service?)

I can caugth a general event by checking hci, but I think is not an optimal
solution.

The hcid caugth this event, but I don't know how to modify its code to
optimize my requirements.
Could anybody help me?

Thanks very much.

* Re: [Bluez-devel] About the pairing event
@ 2007-01-22 18:14 ` Ulisses Furquim
From: Ulisses Furquim @ 2007-01-22 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ development

On 1/22/07, Fernando Unzu <fernando@bluexare.org> wrote:
> I'm working by searching the mode of caught the pairing event with my PC from
> one mobile.
> Could anybody help me?

Sorry, but I didn't quite understand what you're trying to do. Do you
care to explain so we can help you?

Regards,

-- Ulisses

* Re: [Bluez-devel] About the pairing event
@ 2007-01-23  7:40 Fernando Unzu
From: Fernando Unzu @ 2007-01-23  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-devel

Ok, I will try to explain me.

I want to make an application who recognize several events produced from one
mobile (for example) to other device (in this case, a PC).

I have the control of the PC, and I want to know what kind of event the mobile
realized.

If the mobile sends a card, or an image, like this event is realized by OBEX,
I put a listen port with RFCOMM in the channel I'm using OBEX.
Therefore, I can know when one device tryes to send me something.

And I want to recognize the pairing event too.

I think the hcid does this, but I don know how to modify (the code) for my
necessities.

I have explain me?

Sorry, I don't speak english very well.

Thank you very much.