* Fwd: Project Idea::Online resizing of Virtual Disk of Guest
       [not found] <d37da7030909020512s3f7644d1o3dacf171ffb32a8b@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-09-04  4:37 ` C Awatramani
From: C Awatramani @ 2009-09-04  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Sir,
We are a group of four students from IIIT. For our university project,
we are looking ahead to contribute to KVM.
Initially we thought of implementing online resizing of virtual disks,
but we thought we could do something more intresting than that.
With regard to it, Could you suggest us some challenging and
intresting idea substantial enough to be implemented by team of 4
students in 6 months?
Hoping for optimistic reciprocation.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-04  4:43 UTC | newest]