* [Buildroot] amdgpu graphics
@ 2016-12-16 13:43 Will Wagner
From: Will Wagner @ 2016-12-16 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

Has anyone done any work on packaging this for buildroot?

I've not seen anything on the mailing list so I'm guessing not.

Complicated by the need for llvm to build mesa with amdgpu. Has there
been any more mention of llvm beyond this post from Paul Cercueil?

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2015-February/119564.html

I guess I'll give it a go and see how I get on

Thanks
Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Engineering Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7471 9424
Carallon Ltd, International House, 7 High Street, Ealing, London  W5 5DB

* [Buildroot] amdgpu graphics
@ 2016-12-17 12:59 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2016-12-17 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:43:05 +0000, Will Wagner wrote:

> Has anyone done any work on packaging this for buildroot?

Nope, I haven't heard of any effort in this direction.

> I've not seen anything on the mailing list so I'm guessing not.
>
> Complicated by the need for llvm to build mesa with amdgpu. Has there
> been any more mention of llvm beyond this post from Paul Cercueil?
>
> http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2015-February/119564.html

I'm adding Paul in Cc, to see what he intends to do with the llvm
stuff. But since he hasn't resubmitted those patches since a long long
time, I guess you can probably take over his patches.

Thanks!

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons