* Prepare for next Outreachy round
@ 2018-04-24 12:43 yatripatel.169
From: yatripatel.169 @ 2018-04-24 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

I'm Yatri and I wish to contribute in open source and other organisations
before the next round of Outreachy. Can you please guide me through the
projects in which I can contribute keeping in mind that I know Java, C++/C,
HTML/CSS, and have a good hands onon Android app development.

Thank you,
Yatri Patel

* Re: [Outreachy kernel] Prepare for next Outreachy round
@ 2018-04-24 13:48 ` Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2018-04-24 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yatripatel.169; +Cc: outreachy-kernel