* Your order has been successfully processed
@ 2016-01-20 15:39 Kevin
From: Kevin @ 2016-01-20 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Hello,

Your order has been successfully processed and is Pending Setup.

*Click Here For Updates

==> http://click.deannabiz.info/index.php?id=6213783&a=41260&b=1366&c=166

Once setup is complete you will be automatically transferred to your new online system.

Thank you,

Kevin

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.deannabiz.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=1366&c=166
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)

* Your order has been successfully processed
@ 2016-03-15 13:47 Kevin
From: Kevin @ 2016-03-15 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.focatenews.info/index.php?id=5741544&a=41260&b=2569&c=166

http://click.focatenews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=2569&c=166

@ 2016-03-08 15:02 Sussan
From: Sussan @ 2016-03-08 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.playgonews.info/index.php?id=8908683&a=41260&b=2390&c=166

Once setup is complete you will be automatically transferred to your new online system.

Thank you,

Sussan

http://click.playgonews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=2390&c=166

@ 2016-02-27 22:31 Sussan
From: Sussan @ 2016-02-27 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.pikingnews.info/index.php?id=4583316&a=41260&b=2145&c=166

http://click.pikingnews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=2145&c=166

@ 2016-01-23  0:34 Brian
From: Brian @ 2016-01-23  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.matednews.info/index.php?id=5411341&a=41260&b=1450&c=166

Once setup is complete you will be automatically transferred to your new online system.

Thank you,

Brian

http://click.matednews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=1450&c=166

@ 2016-01-22 22:14 Danik
From: Danik @ 2016-01-22 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.huggingnews.info/index.php?id=5689403&a=41260&b=1438&c=166

Once setup is complete you will be automatically transferred to your new online system.

Thank you,

Danik

http://click.huggingnews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=1438&c=166

@ 2016-01-13 15:30 Danik
From: Danik @ 2016-01-13 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

==> http://click.woodwardnews.info/index.php?id=6321377&a=41260&b=1259&c=166

Once setup is complete you will be automatically transferred to your new online system.

Thank you,

Danik

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.woodwardnews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=1259&c=166
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)