* Grsecurity is blatantly violating the GPL
@ 2021-04-24  1:22 mikeeusa
From: mikeeusa @ 2021-04-24  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Grsecurity is blatantly violating the GPL copyright license.
Specifically the provision within it:
> You may NOT modify, SUBLICENSE OR DISTRIBUTE... except as EXPRESSLY
> PROVIDED UNDER THIS LICENSE.

They do, indeed, distribute under terms not expressly included within
the GPL text. Here are the additional terms they attach as a codicil:
> https://perens.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/06/grsecstablepatchaccessagreement_additionalterms.pdf

These additional terms include:
> No redistribution (or else)
> You may only sue us in this forum
> You may only use the law we choose
> Waiver of liability if terminated due to redistribution

4 additional terms. All ment to nullify the distributee's rights given
by the original copyright holders to which Grsecurity's copyright is
subject to.

Blatant, in wrighting, clear, bright line, violation.
Yet I'm a "schizo"

No: moron. I'm a licensed Attorney. (and a programmer (hobby)). You are
Jack Shit.
>> 81294664 →
> Fuck off schizo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-24  1:22 UTC | newest]