* Git for Windows RFC: Code of Conduct
@ 2015-06-21 15:53 Johannes Schindelin
From: Johannes Schindelin @ 2015-06-21 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Git contributors & users,

in this time and age, it appears to be a good idea for Open Source Software projects to have a document describing their code of conduct. Git for Windows is no exception, so I opened a ticket:

    https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/200

In my opinion it is very important to have such a document, and equally important that it is not imposed by a BDFL or anybody else. Instead, it should document what the contributors and active users of the project can agree on.

Therefore I would like to encourage everybody involved in Git for Windows in one way or another to head over to that ticket and offer their constructive input there.

Thank you,
Johannes

*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

msysgit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git for Windows" group.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-21 15:53 UTC | newest]