* Ceph Developers Monthly - October
@ 2017-09-28  3:08 Leonardo Vaz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-09-28  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Hey Cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
meeting is coming up:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
please add it to the following page:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017

If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz
Ceph Community Manager

* Re: [ceph-users] Ceph Developers Monthly - October
@ 2017-09-28  4:20 ` Shinobu Kinjo
       [not found] ` <20170928030800.GB27915-P41qYDs/Hces1BDpvl8NfQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Shinobu Kinjo @ 2017-09-28  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz; +Cc: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Are we going to have next CDM in an APAC friendly time slot again?

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> meeting is coming up:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>
> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> please add it to the following page:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
>
> If you have questions or comments, please let us know.
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Leo
>
> --
> Leonardo Vaz
> Ceph Community Manager
> Open Source and Standards Team

* Re: Ceph Developers Monthly - October
@ 2017-09-28  8:51 ` Joao Eduardo Luis
       [not found] ` <20170928030800.GB27915-P41qYDs/Hces1BDpvl8NfQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Joao Eduardo Luis @ 2017-09-28  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz, Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On 09/28/2017 04:08 AM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> meeting is coming up:
>
>   http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>
> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> please add it to the following page:
>
>   http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017

Will we, at some point, have a european-friendly time? :)

 From the planning page, I see that we've been alternating between 21h00
EDT and 12h30 EDT for over a year, but this time around we're having two
straight 21h00 EDT sessions instead.

Was this a copy-paste mistake, or are we actually having another APAC
friendly session again?

   -Joao

* Re: Ceph Developers Monthly - October
@ 2017-09-28  9:43   ` John Spray
From: John Spray @ 2017-09-28  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joao Eduardo Luis; +Cc: Leonardo Vaz, Ceph Devel

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Joao Eduardo Luis <joao@suse.de> wrote:
> On 09/28/2017 04:08 AM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
>>
>> Hey Cephers,
>>
>> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
>> meeting is coming up:
>>
>>   http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>>
>> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
>> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
>> please add it to the following page:
>>
>>   http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
>

> Will we, at some point, have a european-friendly time? :)
>
> From the planning page, I see that we've been alternating between 21h00 EDT
> and 12h30 EDT for over a year, but this time around we're having two
> straight 21h00 EDT sessions instead.
>
> Was this a copy-paste mistake, or are we actually having another APAC
> friendly session again?

Hopefully it's just a copy-paste typo -- Leo?

John

@ 2017-09-28 14:21     ` Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-09-28 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Spray; +Cc: Joao Eduardo Luis, Ceph Devel

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:43:09AM +0100, John Spray wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Joao Eduardo Luis <joao@suse.de> wrote:
> > On 09/28/2017 04:08 AM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey Cephers,
> >>
> >> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> >> meeting is coming up:
> >>
> >>   http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
> >>
> >> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> >> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> >> please add it to the following page:
> >>
> >>   http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
> >

> > Will we, at some point, have a european-friendly time? :)
> >
> > From the planning page, I see that we've been alternating between 21h00 EDT
> > and 12h30 EDT for over a year, but this time around we're having two
> > straight 21h00 EDT sessions instead.
> >
> > Was this a copy-paste mistake, or are we actually having another APAC
> > friendly session again?
>
> Hopefully it's just a copy-paste typo -- Leo?

Yes, it was a copy-paste typo John. Thanks for the heads-up!

The October edition of Ceph Developers Monthly happens on NA/Europe
friendly hours.

Kindest regards,

Leo

@ 2017-10-04  6:02   ` Leonardo Vaz
       [not found]     ` <20171004060209.GA12681-wGZc43OlCras1BDpvl8NfQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-10-04  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:08:00AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> meeting is coming up:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>
> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> please add it to the following page:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
>
> If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Hey cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder the Ceph Developer Montly is confirmed
for today, October 4 at 12:30pm Eastern Time (EDT), on US/EMEA friendly
hours.

If you have any topic to discuss on this meeting, please add it to the
following pad:

  http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_04-OCT-2017

We will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:

  https://bluejeans.com/707503600

Kindest regards,

Leo

--

@ 2017-10-04 16:16       ` Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-10-04 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 03:02:09AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:08:00AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> > Hey Cephers,
> >
> > This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> > meeting is coming up:
> >
> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
> >
> > If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> > backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> > please add it to the following page:
> >
> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
> >
> > If you have questions or comments, please let us know.
>
> Hey cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder the Ceph Developer Montly is confirmed
> for today, October 4 at 12:30pm Eastern Time (EDT), on US/EMEA friendly
> hours.
>
> If you have any topic to discuss on this meeting, please add it to the
> following pad:
>
>   http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_04-OCT-2017
>
> We will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:
>
>   https://bluejeans.com/707503600

Sorry for the short notice but the meeting URL has been changed:

  https://bluejeans.com/9290089010

Kindest regards,

Leo

--

@ 2017-11-06 13:54         ` kefu chai
From: kefu chai @ 2017-11-06 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz; +Cc: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 03:02:09AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:08:00AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
>> > Hey Cephers,
>> >
>> > This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
>> > meeting is coming up:
>> >
>> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>> >
>> > If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
>> > backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
>> > please add it to the following page:
>> >
>> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_04-OCT-2017
>> >
>> > If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Leo,

do we have a recording for the CDM in Oct?

cheers,

--
Regards
Kefu Chai

* Re: Ceph Developers Monthly - October
@ 2017-11-06 19:12           ` Leonardo Vaz
       [not found]             ` <20171106191231.GA4290-wGZc43OlCras1BDpvl8NfQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-11-06 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kefu chai; +Cc: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Mon, Nov 06, 2017 at 09:54:41PM +0800, kefu chai wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz@redhat.com> wrote:

> Leo,
>
> do we have a recording for the CDM in Oct?

We didn't record the CDM in October because some people were not able to
join us to discuss the topics and we ended having a very quick meeting
instead.

I have the video recording for the CDM we had on Nov 1st, however I need
to upload it. We are in Sydney for the OpenStack Summit and I'll be able
to do that later this week.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--

@ 2017-12-01  5:00               ` kefu chai
From: kefu chai @ 2017-12-01  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz; +Cc: Ceph Devel, Ceph Users

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:12 AM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 06, 2017 at 09:54:41PM +0800, kefu chai wrote:

>> Leo,
>>
>> do we have a recording for the CDM in Oct?
>
> We didn't record the CDM in October because some people were not able to
> join us to discuss the topics and we ended having a very quick meeting
> instead.
>
> I have the video recording for the CDM we had on Nov 1st, however I need
> to upload it. We are in Sydney for the OpenStack Summit and I'll be able
> to do that later this week.

Leo, thank you! could you update
http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Planning with the URL of
the recording once you upload it?