* [autobuilder] Y-AB in a docker container?
@ 2019-06-13  7:55 Robert Berger
From: Robert Berger @ 2019-06-13  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: joshua.g.lock

Hi,

I use the good old yocto autobuilder in a docker container and it still
serves me well, but I would like to move to the shiny new yocto autobuilder.

Before I start spending hours to do it myself I wonder if someone
already did something like this and is willing to share the Dockerfile(s).

Regards,

Robert

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-13  7:55 UTC | newest]