* editing for your images
@ 2018-07-18 13:42 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-07-18 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Do you have need for image editing?

We have 20 image editors and on daily basis 2000 images can be processed.

If you want to check our quality of work please send us a photo with
instruction and we will work on it.

Photo cut out, masking, clipping path Color, brightness and contrast
correction
Beauty, Model retouching, skin retouching Image cropping and resizing

We do unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the work.

Thanks,
Ruby

* editing for your images
@ 2018-07-18 12:31 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-07-18 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2018-07-13 12:12 Simon
From: Simon @ 2018-07-13 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

We are a team, we can process 300+ images per day for you.

If you need any image editing, please let us know.

Photos cut out;
Photos clipping path;
Photos masking;
Photo shadow creation;
Photos retouching;
Beauty Model retouching on skin, face, body;
Glamour retouching;
Products retouching.

We can give you editing test on your photos.

Turnaround time fast
7/24/365 available

Thanks,
Simon