* Re: AW: AW: AW: connmand[186]: Online check failed but running dhclient manually fixes this issue
       [not found] <59ea6e9c46df41b3ba756f153c92fb57@FE-MBX1014.de.bosch.com>
@ 2017-08-10  9:05 ` Daniel Wagner
From: Daniel Wagner @ 2017-08-10  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Hi Vinothkumar,

[sorry for the last mails where I got your last name mixed up...]

On 08/10/2017 07:03 AM, Eswaran Vinothkumar (BEG/PJ-IOT-EL) wrote:
> Could you send me the exact modem description you are using? So that we can write quirk?
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using TELIT 910 EUG Modem.

Okay, maybe that is already enough. I saw that in drivers/telit.c there
is already some code to handle variants of the modem. The matching is
done on these strings.

Are there any vid/pid available fot his modem?

Thanks,
Daniel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-10  9:05 UTC | newest]