* Xenomai.org certificate expired
@ 2020-06-04 15:55 Josh Karch
From: Josh Karch @ 2020-06-04 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi All,

While using Buildroot to download Xeno 3.1 I found that the certificate had expired, which killed the build:
I got the following message
"ERROR: The certificate of ‘xenomai.org’ is not trusted." followed by a failed build.  Is this a recent expiration?

Best,

Josh Karch

* Re: Xenomai.org certificate expired
@ 2020-06-04 16:18 ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2020-06-04 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Karch, xenomai

On 6/4/20 5:55 PM, Josh Karch via Xenomai wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> While using Buildroot to download Xeno 3.1 I found that the certificate had expired, which killed the build:
> I got the following message
> "ERROR: The certificate of ‘xenomai.org’ is not trusted." followed by a failed build.  Is this a recent expiration?

I renewed it last year. This expiration happened in the wake of the Sectigo
mess on May 30. I'll fix this.

--
Philippe.

* Re: Xenomai.org certificate expired
@ 2020-06-04 16:46   ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2020-06-04 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Karch, xenomai

On 6/4/20 6:18 PM, Philippe Gerum via Xenomai wrote:
> On 6/4/20 5:55 PM, Josh Karch via Xenomai wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> While using Buildroot to download Xeno 3.1 I found that the certificate had expired, which killed the build:
>> I got the following message
>> "ERROR: The certificate of ‘xenomai.org’ is not trusted." followed by a failed build.  Is this a recent expiration?
>>

> I renewed it last year. This expiration happened in the wake of the Sectigo
> mess on May 30. I'll fix this.

Fixed.

PS: Not required to access xenomai.org anymore, but you may want to upgrade
your tls client side at some point though.

--
Philippe.

* Re: Xenomai.org certificate expired
@ 2020-06-04 17:08     ` Josh Karch
From: Josh Karch @ 2020-06-04 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Gerum, xenomai

________________________________
On 6/4/20 6:18 PM, Philippe Gerum via Xenomai wrote:
> On 6/4/20 5:55 PM, Josh Karch via Xenomai wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> While using Buildroot to download Xeno 3.1 I found that the certificate had expired, which killed the build:
>> I got the following message
>> "ERROR: The certificate of ‘xenomai.org’ is not trusted." followed by a failed build.  Is this a recent expiration?
>>

> I renewed it last year. This expiration happened in the wake of the Sectigo
> mess on May 30. I'll fix this.

Fixed.

PS: Not required to access xenomai.org anymore, but you may want to upgrade
your tls client side at some point though.

--
Philippe.

Thanks Philippe! That fixes it!

Best,