* How to analysis a huge trace-collected data efficiently
@ 2014-09-11  1:38 zhenyu.ren
From: zhenyu.ren @ 2014-09-11  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

Hi,   It's well known that tracing can produce huge data easily.So if we keep tracing on a production system for a while(hour/day/week)  ,we may get  a huge CTF file. It's very inefficient to analysis a huge CTF file ,especially the interested events are in some narrow time window.Is there any way to change the situation?Can we split a huge ctf file into several small ctf file? Or can lttng produce a list of small time-sequence  ctf filles just like some loggers do?Thankszhenyu.ren

* Re: How to analysis a huge trace-collected data efficiently
       [not found] <e4797186-ccb1-4efc-a68e-953e8575a42a@aliyun.com>
@ 2014-09-11 11:32 ` Michel Dagenais
From: Michel Dagenais @ 2014-09-11 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zhenyu.ren; +Cc: lttng-dev