* glibc 2.34 upgrade pre-release testing
@ 2021-06-28  7:23 Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2021-06-28  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj, openembedded-core

Hi Khem,

I put the branch in for testing:

https://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=kraj/glibc-2.34

which resulted in:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/83/builds/2292

Mainly looks like an issue running on target test builds not being
able to find pthread. Also nativesdk patch fuzz.

Cheers,

Richard

* Re: glibc 2.34 upgrade pre-release testing
@ 2021-06-28 16:35 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-06-28 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Purdie, openembedded-core

On 6/28/21 12:23 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi Khem,
>
> I put the branch in for testing:
>
> https://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=kraj/glibc-2.34
>
> which resulted in:
>
> https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/83/builds/2292
>
> Mainly looks like an issue running on target test builds not being
> able to find pthread. Also nativesdk patch fuzz.

thanks, I will fix the fuzz, since I have been updating the SRCREV but
not patches.

libpthread and librt is being merged into libc in 2.34 lots of content
is moving that way, these libs maynot disappear but glibc is treading
the same path as musl, ( one library for all ) so the pthread issue
seems to be related to that, I will take a look.