* LTTng: block device enumeration is not supported by kernel
@ 2018-09-04 16:10 John O'Sullivan
From: John O'Sullivan @ 2018-09-04 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

When I try  to add context to a session on my arm based target I get the following:
LTTng: block device enumeration is not supported by kernel

After which the board locks up.
Any insight as to the issue?

John O'Sullivan

________________________________

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.

* Re: LTTng: block device enumeration is not supported by kernel
       [not found] <ee3eb56ebddc435eab50601fe76d557a@PGHPRDEXCH02.corp.bbns.com>
@ 2018-09-04 21:55 ` Michael Jeanson
From: Michael Jeanson @ 2018-09-04 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John O'Sullivan; +Cc: lttng-dev

Hi John,

Which distribution and kernel version are you running? If it's a patched kernel, are the
patches / source tree publicly available? Which version of lttng? Distro packages or
custom built?

I would also need all the commands required to reproduced the problem.

Regards,

Michael