* ASoC: TWL4030 audio issue with PM
@ 2009-02-11  5:16 Naveen Krishna Ch
From: Naveen Krishna Ch @ 2009-02-11  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel; +Cc: Peter Ujfalusi

Hi Developers,

I am using 2.6.28 kernel on OMAP3430 and TWL4030 for audio (ASoC).

When i play or record a 8Khz or 48Khz file and try suspending the machine
the PM works well.

" while playing a file if the we put machine into suspend the play back
should stop and it should
start playing back from that point where it stopped when we resume our
machine"

Is this the exact behavior expected from a audio codec driver of ASoC during
kernels PM.

--
Cheers
(: Naveen Krishna Ch :)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-11  5:16 UTC | newest]