* stable-3.2 gaining kernel 5.15 support
@ 2023-02-10 17:47 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2023-02-10 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai

Hi all,

just a quick note that I back-ported a number of patches from current
master to stable/3.2.x that should resolve compatibility issues with
kernel up to 5.15. The background is that a 3.3 release may take longer,
and people start to ask for a fresher kernel. This support should become
officially available via 3.2.3 which I plan to release "soon".

Before you ask: Going up to 6.1 would take more than I think is good for
the stable branch.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Technology
Competence Center Embedded Linux

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-10 17:47 UTC | newest]