* Re: [git:media_tree/master] media: include/media: fix missing | operator when setting cfg
       [not found] ` <E1fExYl-00032r-Rd@www.linuxtv.org>
@ 2018-05-07  8:19   ` Sylwester Nawrocki
From: Sylwester Nawrocki @ 2018-05-07  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab; +Cc: linux-media, Colin Ian King

Hi Mauro,

On 05/05/2018 03:01 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> This is an automatic generated email to let you know that the following patch were queued:
>
> Subject: media: include/media: fix missing | operator when setting cfg
I intended to submit this patch in a pull request, with subject line
fixed as mentioned in comments to the submitted match:
https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/48784

It might not be a big deal but it's not the first time patch gets
applied with review comments ignored. Then it looks like I acked
something that I actually didn't.

Sylwester

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-07  8:19 UTC | newest]