* Fwd: Munge from (was Re: [mlmmj] List server DKIM)
@ 2019-10-03 20:29 Martin Brampton
From: Martin Brampton @ 2019-10-03 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Sorry, my mail client doesn’t like adding replies below quotes.

Seems to me Jon Fairbairn is on the right lines (below).

Just dropping DKIM headers creates a problem, SPF is broken too, and if sender has a DMARC policy of reject, the message will get thrown away.

Removing and then adding is OK provided “from” is changed to the list. The server running the list can only add DKIM for domains it manages.

Changing “from” fixes SPF and DKIM.

Is that right?

--
Martin Brampton