* [U-Boot] Issue with fat16 format
@ 2018-06-15  6:37 Vipul Kumar
From: Vipul Kumar @ 2018-06-15  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

After formatting SD card in fat16 format in windows, we are facing issue. I used git bisect and came to know that this issue is due to 8eafae209c35932d9a6560809c55ee4641534236 commit.

When we use "gparted" utility for formatting SD card in fat16 in linux, it works fine.

Please give your comments on this issue and point out what's causing this issue.

Regards,
Vipul Kumar

* [U-Boot] Issue with fat16 format
@ 2018-06-16 19:37 ` Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2018-06-16 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 06/15/2018 08:37 AM, Vipul Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After formatting SD card in fat16 format in windows, we are facing issue. I used git bisect and came to know that this issue is due to 8eafae209c35932d9a6560809c55ee4641534236 commit.
>
> When we use "gparted" utility for formatting SD card in fat16 in linux, it works fine.
>
> Please give your comments on this issue and point out what's causing this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Vipul Kumar

Hello Vipul,

>> we are facing issue
could you, please, indicate what issue you face. Please, also tell which
configuration file you are using.

As you are complaining about Rob's patch I put him and the reviewers of
the patch on CC.

Best regards

Heinrich

* [U-Boot] Issue with fat16 format