* Repository for IBM specific PLDM commands
@ 2019-03-04 14:44 Tom Joseph
From: Tom Joseph @ 2019-03-04 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Brad,

Could you help create a repo for IBM specific PLDM commands? In certain
use cases standard PLDM commands doesn't meet the usecases of IBM servers.
The file I/O PLDM commands are the first set that fits this category.

Regards,
Tom

* Re: Repository for IBM specific PLDM commands
@ 2019-03-05 21:58 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2019-03-05 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Joseph; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 08:14:09PM +0530, Tom Joseph wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>Could you help create a repo for IBM specific PLDM commands? In
>certain use cases standard PLDM commands doesn't meet the usecases of
>IBM servers.
>The file I/O PLDM commands are the first set that fits this category.
>
>Regards,
>Tom

Tom - I created ibm-pldm-oem.  I hope the name is ok.

thx - brad

* Re: Repository for IBM specific PLDM commands
@ 2019-03-06  8:58   ` Tom Joseph
From: Tom Joseph @ 2019-03-06  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Thanks Brad! The name looks good.