* APFS and BTRFS
@ 2021-03-20 16:09 Forrest Aldrich
From: Forrest Aldrich @ 2021-03-20 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

I have a really large (3+ TB) volume I am copying to a BTRFS volume
(both over USB) which is painfully slow.  In fact, it will probably take
days to complete.   My goal is to use BTRFS on that larger USB volume
(it's an 18TB drive)....

I don't suppose there is a way to convert APFS to BTRFS :)   I know, but
I thought I would ask as it seems like others may have a similar query.

Thx...

* APFS and BTRFS
@ 2021-03-20 15:22 Forrest Aldrich