* Reorganisation of the openbmc-tools repo
@ 2020-09-17  3:49 Andrew Jeffery
From: Andrew Jeffery @ 2020-09-17  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hello,

I've pushed a series into gerrit that puts all the tools in their own
directories and then flattens the entire tree so that all tool directories are
in the root of the repository:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%22reorg%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

The current structure of directories of github usernames was a result of the
original merge process I went through to bring several people's individual
repos into one. I don't think its sensible to carry on with that structure.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Andrew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-17  3:49 UTC | newest]