* request for job files
@ 2009-04-22 13:22 Jens Axboe
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jens Axboe @ 2009-04-22 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio

Hi,

The sample job files shipped with fio are (generally) pretty weak, and
I'd really love for the selection to be better. In my experience, that
is the first place you look when trying out something like fio. It
really helps you getting a (previously) unknown job format going
quickly.

So if any of you have "interesting" job files that you use for testing
or performance analysis, please do send them to me so I can include them
with fio.

Thanks!

--
Jens Axboe