* Problems getting build appliance to work
@ 2016-10-16  8:25 Markus Volk
From: Markus Volk @ 2016-10-16  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

i have created an image for genericx86 from the krogoth branch and would
like to integrate a build appliance. I used build-appliance-image.bb as
a template.

However, there is still something missing. When I run bitbake, i’m
getting a loop.

After aborting by [strg + c] I get this output and also have the same
behavior when cloning poky and my meta layer in the running image,
instead of building it into

builder ~ $ cd poky/git/

builder ~/poky/git $ . ./oe-init-build-env

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
core-image-minimal
core-image-sato
meta-toolchain
meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'

builder ~/poky/git/build $ bitbake -e
^CError in atexit._run_exitfuncs:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/multiprocessing/popen_fork.py", line 29, in poll
pid, sts = os.waitpid(self.pid, flag)
KeyboardInterrupt

WARNING: Timeout while attempting to communicate with bitbake server
WARNING: Timeout while attempting to communicate with bitbake server
WARNING: Timeout while attempting to communicate with bitbake server
WARNING: Timeout while attempting to communicate with bitbake server

ERROR: Gave up; Too many tries: timeout while attempting to communicate
with bitbake server
ERROR: Could not connect to server None:

I have no idea what i am missing here.

Who can give me a tip?