* Mains blink, chassisoff, and power restore policy
@ 2018-11-08  1:55 Wang, Kuiying
From: Wang, Kuiying @ 2018-11-08  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: a.amelkin, OpenBMC Maillist; +Cc: Li, Yong B

Hi Alexander,
We did ipmi command to user to configure the policy.
Please refer:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/intel-dbus-interfaces/+/15471/

Thanks,
Kwin.

* Re: Mains blink, chassisoff, and power restore policy
@ 2018-11-08 12:09 ` Alexander Amelkin
From: Alexander Amelkin @ 2018-11-08 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 594 bytes --]

I don't see any IPMI command there. Only some yaml and yaml-generating scripts.

Anyway, such a command is vendor-specific would not be supported by ipmitool (unlike `chassis power off`).

Most admins would just do `ipmitool chassis power off` and won't know about the need to issue a raw command afterwards.

08.11.2018 04:55, Wang, Kuiying wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> We did ipmi command to user to configure the policy.
>
> Please refer:
>
> https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/intel-dbus-interfaces/+/15471/
>

> Thanks,
>
> Kwin.

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 2960 bytes --]

* Mains blink, chassisoff, and power restore policy
@ 2018-11-07 14:28 Alexander Amelkin
From: Alexander Amelkin @ 2018-11-07 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist