* [Qemu-devel] Any one notice my patch about Support vhd type VHD_DIFFERENCING
@ 2014-07-06 14:09 ssdxiao
From: ssdxiao @ 2014-07-06 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Bonzini; +Cc: qemu-devel

I have commited a patch about how to read and write type VHD_DIFFERENCING?
Is any one interesting?

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07385.html
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07386.html

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Any one notice my patch about Support vhd type VHD_DIFFERENCING
@ 2014-07-07  9:09 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2014-07-07  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ssdxiao; +Cc: Paolo Bonzini, qemu-devel

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 10:09:47PM +0800, ssdxiao wrote:
> I have commited a patch about how to read and write type VHD_DIFFERENCING?
> Is any one interesting?
>

> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07385.html
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07386.html

It is QEMU 2.1 "hard freeze" right now.  This means only bug fixes are
being merged into qemu.git/master.

Most code review is focussed on bug fixes at the moment and new features
are lower priority until the QEMU 2.2 release cycle opens up at the end
of July.

Hopefully you'll get feedback sooner than that but I just wanted to let
you know why review is slow :).

Stefan

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 473 bytes --]

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Any one notice my patch about Support vhd type VHD_DIFFERENCING
@ 2014-07-07 21:25 ` Brian Jackson
From: Brian Jackson @ 2014-07-07 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ssdxiao; +Cc: Paolo Bonzini, qemu-devel

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 9:09:47 AM CDT, ssdxiao wrote:
> I have commited a patch about how to read and write type VHD_DIFFERENCING?
> Is any one interesting?

There are a few docs about submitting patches to the project. I would read
them and then try again. You may not have gotten the patch to the right
people or everybody might just be busy (release coming up soon).

http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch
http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/StartHere
etc.

--Iggy