* Ceph Developers Monthly - September
@ 2017-08-30  4:04 Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-08-30  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Hey Cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
meeting is coming up:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
please add it to the following page:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_06-SEP-2017

If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz
Ceph Community Manager

* Re: Ceph Developers Monthly - September
@ 2017-09-06  5:06 ` Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-09-06  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 01:04:51AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> meeting is coming up:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>
> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> please add it to the following page:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_06-SEP-2017
>
> If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Hey cephers,

The Ceph Developer Monthly is confirmed for tonight, September 6 at 9pm
Eastern Time (EDT), in an APAC-friendly time slot.

If you have any topic to discuss on this meeting, please add it
on the following pad:

   http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_06-SEP-2017

We will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:

  https://bluejeans.com/707503600

Kindest regards,

Leo

--

@ 2017-09-06 10:28   ` Joao Eduardo Luis
       [not found]     ` <c59f4e18-e391-7ccb-1fae-19c02af94231-l3A5Bk7waGM@public.gmane.org>
From: Joao Eduardo Luis @ 2017-09-06 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz, Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On 09/06/2017 06:06 AM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey cephers,
>
> The Ceph Developer Monthly is confirmed for tonight, September 6 at 9pm
> Eastern Time (EDT), in an APAC-friendly time slot.

As much as I would love to attend and discuss some topics (especially
the RADOS replication stuff), this is an ungodly hour to expect my brain
to work properly ;)

Looking forward to the recording though!

   -Joao

@ 2017-09-06 14:43       ` Haomai Wang
From: Haomai Wang @ 2017-09-06 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joao Eduardo Luis; +Cc: Ceph Devel, Ceph Users

Oh, I'm on flight at the time

@ 2017-09-12 15:59   ` Leonardo Vaz
       [not found]     ` <20170912155919.GA24707-P41qYDs/Hces1BDpvl8NfQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-09-12 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Wed, Sep 06, 2017 at 02:06:24AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 01:04:51AM -0300, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> > Hey Cephers,
> >
> > This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> > meeting is coming up:
> >
> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
> >
> > If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> > backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> > please add it to the following page:
> >
> >  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_06-SEP-2017
> >
> > If you have questions or comments, please let us know.
>
> Hey cephers,
>
> The Ceph Developer Monthly is confirmed for tonight, September 6 at 9pm
> Eastern Time (EDT), in an APAC-friendly time slot.
>
> If you have any topic to discuss on this meeting, please add it
> on the following pad:
>
>    http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_06-SEP-2017
>
> We will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:
>
>   https://bluejeans.com/707503600

Hey Cephers,

In case you missed September's Ceph Developer Monthly, it is now up on
our YouTube channel:

  https://youtu.be/xds1nsDoYqY

Kindest regards,

Leo

--

@ 2017-09-12 16:41       ` Joao Eduardo Luis
From: Joao Eduardo Luis @ 2017-09-12 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz, Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On 09/12/2017 04:59 PM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> In case you missed September's Ceph Developer Monthly, it is now up on
> our YouTube channel:
>
>    https://youtu.be/xds1nsDoYqY

Thanks Leonardo! Much appreciated ;)

   -Joao