* Fwd: Linux entropy
@ 2023-03-22  4:51 Traian Teodorescu
From: Traian Teodorescu @ 2023-03-22  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I've been redirected by  the "friendly bot" to you (I've already looked
into "kernelnewbies" but I didn't find a linked topic). I would want to
know more about the subject below. Is there another possibility to read
the value of current entropy in new versions of kernel ? Are the old
services (as for instance haveged) still compatible ?

Thank you and have a nice evening,

Traian

From: Traian Teodorescu @ 2023-03-25 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello, can you please answer to my question below ? It's about the
"/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail" variable which doesn't show
anymore a credible value.
Thank you,
Traian

[...]

* Re: Fwd: Fwd: Linux entropy