* dtoc code-coverage tests
@ 2020-07-19 18:30 Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2020-07-19 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Walter,

I am seeing a test failure with code coverage - it is at 99%. It looks
to be due to an exception that doesn't occur in the tests
(UnicodeDecodeError). Could you please take a look?

You should be able to test it by calling scan_driver with a known-bad
unicode sequence.

Regards,
Simon

* dtoc code-coverage tests
@ 2020-07-20  3:16 ` Walter Lozano
From: Walter Lozano @ 2020-07-20  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Simon,

On 19/7/20 15:30, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Walter,
>
> I am seeing a test failure with code coverage - it is at 99%. It looks
> to be due to an exception that doesn't occur in the tests
> (UnicodeDecodeError). Could you please take a look?
>
> You should be able to test it by calling scan_driver with a known-bad
> unicode sequence.

Yes, I noticed it during my recent work. Sure, I'm glad to help, I'll
fix it and send a patch.

Regards,

Walter