* [LTP] Building LTP despite failures
@ 2017-01-17 19:24 Vineet Gupta
From: Vineet Gupta @ 2017-01-17 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi,

We use LTP regularly to check the health of ARC Linux. One the pain points have
been out of tree patches to LTP to avoid building lot of stuff which are either
not provided by C library (say uClibc) or not configured in uClibc etc. It seems
we can't use make -k to keep ignoring errors and continue with whatever can be
built. I'm not too bright with makefiles so perhaps there is something I'm missing.
Do people have ideas or have solved this already with LTP.

Thx,
-Vineet
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [LTP] Building LTP despite failures