* D-Link AirPlus G+ DWL-G520+ Wireless PCI Adapter
@ 2011-12-05 21:19 Lady Mary Jane
From: Lady Mary Jane @ 2011-12-05 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: perbj, netdev, acx100-devel, acx100-users

Hi!

Would you like please send me a whole instruction how to install an ACX100-DRIVER to my Linux operation system? I'm a new in Linux world :))
Which distro you prefer to use? I have a more versions openSUSE / Fedora / Kubuntu / PCLinuxOS / blackPanther / FreeBSD
And also send me for these all a whole install instructions :)) And may for MacOS X :-P Maybe I buy it :))
Starting from after installing an Operation System :)) So from opening Terminal and inserting Media with the driver :))

Thanks :))
Best Regards,
Dorothy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-05 21:26 UTC | newest]