* [Qemu-devel] Qemu sharing files help
@ 2010-04-13 22:52 Arpit Patel
From: Arpit Patel @ 2010-04-13 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I have Ubuntu on my host system and I am using following command on it, to
load kernel..

*qemu -kernel kernelimage -initrd initrd.img /dev/zero -append "cmdline" *

Was wondering, how can I share/copy files from host Ubuntu system to the one
with above command?

Someone mentioned using sshfs, but was hard for me to figure out, how ?

Thanks,
Arpit