* Patchwork work
@ 2009-08-09 13:26 Holger Hans Peter Freyther
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther @ 2009-08-09 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hey Guys,

I just spent some time going through landed patches. We are down to one page
on the patchwork site. It would be nice if people could remove patches that
already got landed or tell me which one to remove.

love
	z.

* Re: Patchwork work
@ 2009-08-09 13:33 ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2009-08-09 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I just spent some time going through landed patches. We are down to one page
> on the patchwork site. It would be nice if people could remove patches that
> already got landed or tell me which one to remove.

Thanks zecke!

Philip

> love
> 	z.

[-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature, Size: 3303 bytes --]

* Re: Patchwork work
@ 2009-08-09 14:10 ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2009-08-09 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On 09-08-09 15:26, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I just spent some time going through landed patches. We are down to one page
> on the patchwork site.

Awesome work!

> It would be nice if people could remove patches that
> already got landed or tell me which one to remove.

I try :)

regards,

Koen

* Re: Patchwork work
@ 2009-08-10  8:10 ` Marc Olzheim
From: Marc Olzheim @ 2009-08-10  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 03:26:39PM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I just spent some time going through landed patches. We are down to one page
> on the patchwork site. It would be nice if people could remove patches that
> already got landed or tell me which one to remove.
>
> love
> 	z.

Nice work ;)

I have no idea how to remove my patches, so I probably can't.
913 and 918 were applied and can be removed for sure.

Marc

* Re: Patchwork work
@ 2009-08-10 11:26   ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2009-08-10 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)