* Re: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer : ltrace: fix wrong path to coreutils-native and add actual dependency
       [not found] <E1N9c2H-0004ay-Ni@melo.openembedded.org>
@ 2009-11-15 17:42 ` Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
From: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov @ 2009-11-15 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

git version control wrote:

> Module: openembedded.git
> Branch: org.openembedded.dev
> Commit: 7df40b3378412f4700224e44042656159bc8f86c URL:
> http://gitweb.openembedded.net/?p=openembedded.git&a=commit;h=7df40b3378412f4700224e44042656159bc8f86c
>
> Author: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
> <mickey@vanille-media.de> Date:   Sun Nov 15
> 11:08:43 2009 +0100
>
> ltrace: fix wrong path to coreutils-native and add actual dependency

Hmmm. This broke ltrace for me (install.coreutils-native not found).
Do you have any pending patches on coreutils-native?

--
With best wishes
Dmitry

* Re: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer : ltrace: fix wrong path to coreutils-native and add actual dependency
@ 2009-11-15 20:05   ` Michael Lauer
From: Michael Lauer @ 2009-11-15 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Sorry, for some reason coreutils installs its install exactly with
this path here - guess that's why it broke for me without my patch.

Which version are you building?

Cheers,

:M: