* package installed_size field
@ 2010-04-23 14:41 Jens Erdmann
From: Jens Erdmann @ 2010-04-23 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi folks,

I have a question in package creation. In my build process i create ipkg
packages and i don't understand, how the installed_size has to be
detected and where it will be set. My first idea were the
package_ipkg.bbclass but it's missing there. How do you manage this?

--
------- ROAD ...the handyPC Company - - -  ) ) )

Jens Erdmann
Software Development

ROAD GmbH
Bennigsenstr. 14 | 12159 Berlin | Germany
fon: +49 (30) 230069 - 64 | fax: +49 (30) 230069 - 69
url: www.road.de

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 96688 B
Managing director: Hans-Peter Constien

* Re: package installed_size field