* Memory CoW in XEN
@ 2010-04-26 12:59 Markus Schuster
From: Markus Schuster @ 2010-04-26 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi list,

the IBM developerWorks article (*1) about KSM (kernel samepage merging)
states that "XEN calls it Memory CoW". Now I've searched a bit forward and
backward but was unable to find any information about such a feature within
XEN.
Can you enlight me?

Regards,
Markus

*1:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-kernel-shared-
memory/index.html

* Re: Memory CoW in XEN
@ 2010-04-26 20:05 ` Pasi Kärkkäinen
From: Pasi Kärkkäinen @ 2010-04-26 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Markus Schuster; +Cc: xen-devel

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 02:59:09PM +0200, Markus Schuster wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> the IBM developerWorks article (*1) about KSM (kernel samepage merging)
> states that "XEN calls it Memory CoW". Now I've searched a bit forward and
> backward but was unable to find any information about such a feature within
> XEN.
> Can you enlight me?

Did you check?:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.0

-- Pasi

> Regards,
> Markus
>
> *1:
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-kernel-shared-
> memory/index.html

* Re: Memory CoW in XEN
@ 2012-05-31  7:29 ` zhangzhi
From: zhangzhi @ 2012-05-31  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi, you

Did you get the answer to your questions.
Quite recently, I'm also looking for the information about this topic.
Thanks.