* [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Patchwork available for testing
@ 2011-10-17 19:06 Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2011-10-17 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembeded-devel, Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer

Hi

Here is a new instance of patchwork accessible at
http://patchwork.openembedded.org

This instance uses same database therefore it should not be any different than
existing patches.openembedded.org

However with the new patchwork you will see additionally "Mail settings"
link on the right hand upper corner this could be used to subscribe to patchwork
activity. This is a new feature so try it out and report any issues.

The patch capturing is done by the new patchwork.

reiterating what Koen already announced, git post-recieve hook is
installed for meta-openembedded repository to interact with patchwork
on push so it will change the state of patch to "Accepted" once
it has been pushed. This should avoid lot of manual work for the maintainers
Please test this and report any problems you see with patches being marked
incorrectly or something else. Eventually if this turns out to be
useful we could
consider it for oe-core and bitbake as well.

Registering new user should work now. There has been issues with old server
sending out emails.

Eventually patches.openembedded.org will just be an alias to
patchwork.openembedded.org

Happy patching

-Khem

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Patchwork available for testing
@ 2011-10-20 20:52 ` Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2011-10-20 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Monday, October 17, 2011 09:06:04 PM Khem Raj wrote:
> Here is a new instance of patchwork accessible at
> http://patchwork.openembedded.org
> However with the new patchwork you will see additionally "Mail settings"
> link on the right hand upper corner this could be used to subscribe to patchwork
> activity. This is a new feature so try it out and report any issues.
Could you send more info (e.g. screenshot- sorry I am too stupid to find it

Andreas

* Re: [OE-core] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Patchwork available for testing
@ 2011-10-21  0:20   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2011-10-21  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer; +Cc: openembeded-devel

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:06:04PM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is a new instance of patchwork accessible at
> http://patchwork.openembedded.org
>
> This instance uses same database therefore it should not be any different than
> existing patches.openembedded.org
>
> However with the new patchwork you will see additionally "Mail settings"
> link on the right hand upper corner this could be used to subscribe to patchwork
> activity. This is a new feature so try it out and report any issues.
>
> The patch capturing is done by the new patchwork.
>
> reiterating what Koen already announced, git post-recieve hook is
> installed for meta-openembedded repository to interact with patchwork
> on push so it will change the state of patch to "Accepted" once
> it has been pushed. This should avoid lot of manual work for the maintainers

Does this work for pull requests?

--
Denys

From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2011-10-21  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer; +Cc: openembeded-devel

@ 2011-10-21  0:31     ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2011-10-21  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@denix.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:06:04PM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Here is a new instance of patchwork accessible at
>> http://patchwork.openembedded.org
>>
>> This instance uses same database therefore it should not be any different than
>> existing patches.openembedded.org
>>
>> However with the new patchwork you will see additionally "Mail settings"
>> link on the right hand upper corner this could be used to subscribe to patchwork
>> activity. This is a new feature so try it out and report any issues.
>>
>> The patch capturing is done by the new patchwork.
>>
>> reiterating what Koen already announced, git post-recieve hook is
>> installed for meta-openembedded repository to interact with patchwork
>> on push so it will change the state of patch to "Accepted" once
>> it has been pushed. This should avoid lot of manual work for the maintainers
>
> Does this work for pull requests?

if patch appears in patchwork yet it will

> --
> Denys

* Re: [oe] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Patchwork available for testing
@ 2011-10-21  0:31     ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2011-10-21  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer

@ 2011-10-21  6:13     ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2011-10-21  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: openembedded-core

From: Koen Kooi @ 2011-10-21  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core; +Cc: openembedded-devel

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Patchwork available for testing
@ 2011-10-21  6:23   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2011-10-21  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Andreas Müller <schnitzeltony@gmx.de> wrote:
> Could you send more info (e.g. screenshot- sorry I am too stupid to find it

heh see http://uclibc.org/~kraj/pw.jpg
"Linked email addresses"