* XenWiki Directory needed
@ 2010-04-09  6:32 Arvind R
From: Arvind R @ 2010-04-09  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a 'directory' to the xenwiki pages on
various topics?

Now I have to remember links to various pages - many of which are only on mail
archives. A directory would enable one to have a crash course on the
bleeding-edge
state of Xen.

Thanks,

Arvind.

* Re: XenWiki Directory needed
@ 2010-04-09  8:37 ` Pasi Kärkkäinen
From: Pasi Kärkkäinen @ 2010-04-09  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arvind R; +Cc: Xen-devel

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 12:02:26PM +0530, Arvind R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to have a 'directory' to the xenwiki pages on
> various topics?
>
> Now I have to remember links to various pages - many of which are only on mail
> archives. A directory would enable one to have a crash course on the
> bleeding-edge
> state of Xen.

Xen wiki main page (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/) has links to most recent wiki pages.

Also this page has a lot of links to the recent stuff:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenCommonProblems

-- Pasi

* Re: XenWiki Directory needed
@ 2010-04-09 12:55   ` Mike Perry
From: Mike Perry @ 2010-04-09 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arvind R; +Cc: Xen-devel

If you created a user for yourself, you can add quick links to your
top navigation. This will appear only when you are logged in. You can
add pages to your quick links from the User Preferences screen. I
believe the format is one page name per line.

Cheers,
Mike

/*
 * Mike Perry