* Streaming Service
@ 2012-05-15 19:35 boris-JYBpPTDdvJEqwVFMiTZqHLZc9IWuHzk0
From: boris-JYBpPTDdvJEqwVFMiTZqHLZc9IWuHzk0 @ 2012-05-15 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our Streaming Server is powerful and optimized server for live and on-demand audio/ video streaming content delivery.
Our Streaming Server features with high performance streaming throughput, network & storage I/O and optimized configurations for its high scalability and reliability.
Our server supports latest Windows Media Technologies such as Fast Streaming, Fast Cache, Fast Start, Wireless Streaming as well as feature-rich add-on modules such as sophisticated content management, monitoring, logging reports, billing, authentications, load-balancing & clustering for all needs.

Pls send us email for further information.Thanks,

Boris
boris-JYBpPTDdvJEqwVFMiTZqHLZc9IWuHzk0@public.gmane.org

* Streaming Service
@ 2012-05-15 19:35 boris
From: boris @ 2012-05-15 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our Streaming Server is powerful and optimized server for live and on-demand audio/ video streaming content delivery.
Our Streaming Server features with high performance streaming throughput, network & storage I/O and optimized configurations for its high scalability and reliability.
Our server supports latest Windows Media Technologies such as Fast Streaming, Fast Cache, Fast Start, Wireless Streaming as well as feature-rich add-on modules such as sophisticated content management, monitoring, logging reports, billing, authentications, load-balancing & clustering for all needs.

Pls send us email for further information.Thanks,

Boris
boris@dedicatedserver.com.hk

* Streaming Service
@ 2012-05-15 19:35 boris