* How to config ENV_IS_IN_NAND to default option in Kconfig?
@ 2021-07-17  5:25 天田南
From: 天田南 @ 2021-07-17  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all:

I'm intend to set ENV_IS_IN_NAND to my default option in env/Kconfig.
I can see the ENV_IS_IN_NAND is depends on !CHAIN_OF_TRUST,
but I don't know where CHAIN_OF_TRUST is configured from.
So where should I define this CHAIN_OF_TRUST in Kconfig?
And What does CHAIN_OF_TRUST do?

Thanks
Amada.Minami

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-17 11:53 UTC | newest]