* Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 with Xen 4.2-unstable article on Xen.org Wiki
@ 2012-04-16 19:43 Christian Tramnitz
From: Christian Tramnitz @ 2012-04-16 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I have been away for some time from this list and was really sursprised that
some people are still around here. I never understood why using a video as
tutorial would be a good idea (where you cannot search or navigate to a defined
section) but that may be just my personal taste.... BUT, do we really something
like this on Xen.org wiki:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_to_Windows_8_with_Xen_4.2-unstable
?

I see the point if one wants hits for a name in a specific context on a popular
site (I counted more than 40 occurences of the authors name in the document) and
I also don't quite understand what is to be copyrighted there? It is neither
deserving any protection, nor would be a public wiki be the right place to
upload copyrighted data without stating any license or rights to use.

Regards,
   Christian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-16 19:43 UTC | newest]