* Verifying Execution Integrity in Untrusted hypervisors
@ 2014-07-25 20:11 Shiva V
From: Shiva V @ 2014-07-25 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hello,
I am exploring on finding a way to ensure runtime integrity of

a executable in untrusted hypervisors.

In particular, this is my requirements:

1. I have a 2 virtual machines. (A, B).

2. VM-A is running some service (exe) inside it. For example any resource

accounting service intended to monitor for VM-B.

3. I need a way to verify run time integrity from VM-B of the executable

running inside VM-A.

4. Both the vm's are not privileged vm's and are just normal client virtual

machines.

5. Underlying hypervisor is untrusted.

Can anyone please shed any direction to proceed.I am stuck here.

Anytime I try to make a progress, I get back to the loop where

vcpu and the address translations from the guest virtual pages to host

physical pages is handled by the hypervisor and this can be altered.