* GIT windows version Switch Caps Lock button issue on the input windows
@ 2016-02-03  1:02 Evel
From: Evel @ 2016-02-03  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

When I try to press the 'Caps Lock' of the keyboard, and then
try to input the uppercase string,

but after I switched to capital and finished input, I try to
press the 'Caps Lock' button again, seems the input still keep
capital letter for input,

Only when I move my cursor to the other input area and press the
'Caps Lock' button again, then when I try to input in the Git
console, then the issue will be fixed.

I am using the newest mintty 2.0.3(x86_64-pc-msys) and installed
the Google Pinyin for input, Windows 7 64bit system.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-02-03  1:10 UTC | newest]