* Re: [LARTC] u32 filter limits?? ....?2000
@ 2003-06-22 15:23 Trevor Warren
From: Trevor Warren @ 2003-06-22 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hey Nickola,

 Yep, this surely is a feature/bug of tc which deems clarification. Hope
someone can come around with a fix for the same.

 As for your setup, can i humbly request you to send across the script
such that i can test the same on my setup.....that is if you don't mind.
Also, i was under the presumtion that flowid was used only when iptables
is used to mark these outgoing packets.

 Since i don't use iptables i have stuck to plain u32 filters. Lemme
know Nickola and i will try changing the classid to flowid and give this
one a shot.

 Any points at optimising the same folks???.

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@clovertechnologies.com  __   /~\

* Re: [LARTC] u32 filter limits?? ....?2000
@ 2003-06-22 21:32 ` Nickola Kolev
From: Nickola Kolev @ 2003-06-22 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

[...]

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Nickola

* Re: [LARTC] u32 filter limits?? ....?2000
@ 2003-06-23  4:14 ` Trevor Warren
From: Trevor Warren @ 2003-06-23  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

/~\    __        twarren@redhat.com       __   /~\