* Re: [LARTC] iproute save/restore script - first shoot
@ 2003-07-11 10:57 Vincent Jaussaud
From: Vincent Jaussaud @ 2003-07-11 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

To whoever might use it; I'm still working on this script, and I've made
many bug fixes since the first version.

If you got 5min to loose, and a routing setup to crash ;-) please give
it a try.

Latest version can  always be found at:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/iprvss/

Please report any success/failure you may have with it.

Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager
email: tatooin@kelkoo.com

"The UNIX philosophy is to design small tools that do one thing, and do
it well."

* [LARTC] iproute save/restore script - first shoot
@ 2003-04-30 12:36 Vincent Jaussaud
From: Vincent Jaussaud @ 2003-04-30 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

To whoever might be interested;

I'm working on a (very) simple shell script to manage iproute rules &
routes.
There is probably million of bugs, and very limited support of iproute
(only rules & routes so far), but it worked for me on several servers
using different configurations.
It is especially designed to be used at boot time.

Latest version can  always be found at:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/iprvss/

Feel free to give it a try, and give some feedbacks.

Regards,
Vincent.