* [LARTC] Good News! Good News!
@ 2003-07-20 14:49 Chijioke Kalu
From: Chijioke Kalu @ 2003-07-20 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Lo All,

Linux is Catching up with Cisco in VoIP traffic management.

Alex Clouter of LARTC, just submitted a new QoS management tool using ESFQ,
for beta-testing, so far its working well, I'll keep everyone posted, this
week its going to be gruelled hard, keep ya fingers crossed, ya'll come back
now, hear!

Thanks all, and we're looking for more beta-testers.

Kalu

* Re: [LARTC] Good News! Good News!
@ 2003-07-21 11:40 ` Leonardo Balliache
From: Leonardo Balliache @ 2003-07-21 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hi, Chijioke,

Do you have a link?

Best regards,

Leonardo Balliache

At 07:49 a.m. 20/07/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Lo All,
>
>Linux is Catching up with Cisco in VoIP traffic management.
>
>Alex Clouter of LARTC, just submitted a new QoS management tool using ESFQ,
>for beta-testing, so far its working well, I'll keep everyone posted, this
>week its going to be gruelled hard, keep ya fingers crossed, ya'll come
>back now, hear!
>
>Thanks all, and we're looking for more beta-testers.
>
>Kalu

Practical QoS
http://opalsoft.net/qos

* Re: [LARTC] Good News! Good News!