* [LARTC] New ESFQ Bandwith Management (VoIP traffic)
@ 2003-07-22  9:20 Chijioke Kalu
From: Chijioke Kalu @ 2003-07-22  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hi All,

Leo here's the information:

Having being bombarded for not providing a link, i guess its time. Actually
wanted to see the response first, we would like interested parties we can
communicate too in other to get updates on how the code is performing.

Please if your interested or you know someone that is, send a mail to
<alexander.clouter@connectfree.co.uk>, he'll send you the accompanying
package by mail.

Since this is beta-testing, much reporting on its performance would be
greatly appreciated, especially on heavy networks.

Modification will still be added for multiple networks.

Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-22  9:20 UTC | newest]